How did you hear about GolfNow? Complete our survey and tell us how you discovered GolfNow for a chance to win TaylorMade gear. We've got 12 boxes of golf balls and eight TaylorMade caps to give away.
This Survey Competition (the “Survey Competition”) is being conducted by GolfNow, LLC (“GOLF/we/us/our”). We have a UK address of c/o BRS Golf Limited, City Quays 1, 7 Clarendon Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 3BG. By entering into the How did you hear about GolfNow? Survey Competition, you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions:
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
- By filling in the Survey Competition you will be entered into a draw to win TaylorMade golf balls or a TaylorMade cap (“Prize”).
- We will send the Prize to the Winners in the post via recorded delivery to your address in the Territory (as defined below). We will obtain your address from you when we contact you to inform you that you have won.
- Please note that the Prize does not include and/or cover any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not specified here. You are responsible for any other costs you incur (including costs for entering the Survey Competition, such as internet, mobile data charges).
- Also, you cannot transfer the Prize or receive cash for it as an alternative. And if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it with another prize of our choice.
HOW TO ENTER
- If you’re aged 13 or over, a legal resident of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) and Ireland (the “Territory”), and don’t work for us or any of our other group companies, then you’re welcome to participate in the Survey Competition. Please be aware that we may ask you for proof to ensure that you satisfy these eligibility requirements. And we may need your parent or guardian’s consent if you’re under the age of 18.
- You must enter the 'How did you hear about GolfNow?' Survey Competition by filling in the Survey sent to you via email or via the GolfNow app. You must fill in the Survey by 11:59pm (GMT) 21 February 2021. Any entries submitted after this (for any reason whatsoever) or that are not submitted in accordance with our instructions will not be valid.
- You are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries from entrants using multiple email accounts are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified and any Prize award forfeited.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Survey Competition or to win a Prize.
WINNERS SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- We will randomly select twenty (20) Winners for our How did you hear about GolfNow? survey from all valid entries. Winners will be selected by 12:00pm 26 February 2021 by computer randomisation.
- We will notify the Winners via email after they have been selected by no later than 5:00pm 5 March 2021.
- Each individual Winner has to respond to our notification by 5:00pm 12 March 2020 to claim their Prize. We reserve the right to deem the selection as forfeited and may in our sole discretion, select another Winner. Proof of sending a response to us does not constitute proof of our receipt of the response.
- If you are selected as a Winner of our How did you hear about GolfNow? survey, you agree to us and our group companies having the right to use your last name and county of residence, in any and all media. And you grant all consents and waive all necessary rights to enable us and our group companies to make the fullest use of this information in any and all media, worldwide, for a period of 90 (ninety) days, without any payment to you.
- If you want to find out who the Winner is, you can obtain this information by sending a written request, marked for the attention of the Marketing Team (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope so we can write back to you) to:
c/o BRS Golf Limited,
City Quays 1
7 Clarendon Road
- Whilst we’ve tried to give you accurate information as far as we are able so that you can plan your entry accordingly, all dates and times referred to in these terms and conditions are subject to change and we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any of the dates change for any reason, even at short notice. You release us, our group companies, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft and/or loss suffered in connection with the Survey Competition except where directly due to our negligence.
- We have complete discretion in all decisions made in relation to the Survey Competition. Our decisions in all matters are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into except as set out in these terms and conditions.
Third party rights:
- These terms and conditions do not create any right or benefit enforceable by any person not a party to them (within the meaning of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999).
- We reserve the right to cancel, postpone and/or amend the Survey Competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice if (i) any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond our reasonable control make it reasonably necessary or prudent to do so; (ii) we need to in order for us to comply with any applicable law.
- We are entitled in our sole discretion at any time to disqualify any entrant from the Survey Competition without any liability if (i) that entrant and/or entry fails to comply with these terms and conditions. And/or (ii) in our reasonable opinion believe that an entrant has acted fraudulently, dishonestly, inappropriately and/or improperly in connection with the Survey Competition.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be illegal, void and/or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such part shall be severed and deleted, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability. The remaining parts of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and shall continue to be binding and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and all entrants to the Survey Competition submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.